Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

How To Lose a Girl in 10 Seconds.

Last month I had the somewhat dubious honour of having a boy, a surfer-boy, have a nose bleed on me. Now, while men can sometimes do things like this, for me it's a first. Luckily (for him that is) I was somewhat trashed at the time, so he got off lightly. It was all going so well, and he was very cute, with dimples. I guess that's one of the low-lights of surfing, apart from having chapped lips and salt ravaged nostrils, being soooo laid back, that when you commit this kind of passion faux pas, it's just, like you know, shweet. Purleeees. I thought after my encounter with the Navy Toy Boy, I would be a better judge of character, but alas, it wasn't to be. It all comes down to a very simple thing: dimples. I have a dimple fetish, is there anywhere out there that I can go to be cured? Anyway, have decided to start being more picky from now on. No toy boys or surfers; must have dimples though, and money, and a big....boat. Will have to see how long that lasts, my usual standards tend to dodgy men.
With that sobering thought, here's my Motto Of The Day: If you can't be good, be good at it.