Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Swiss miss.

Men, such funny creature sometimes, especially foreign ones. Or maybe that's just a Toy Boy thang. Like the delicious Swiss boy I met a while ago. I was under the impression that the Swiss were fairly straight-laced type of dudes, but these guys were even more chilled then most of the Cape Town manne! The lucky buggers were bumming around the Cape for a few months, surfing, partying, hitching around without having to work (ok, they sound local I know, but really) all with the parents cash. The one I liked best (dimples) was a sweetie, but way too eager, bit like a puppy actually. So, here is tonight's intellectual poser: why is it that a guy will only call if you're not interested? My theory is that firstly, everyone loves a challenge, and secondly, the universe has a wicked sense of humour!