Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Taking the bull by the horns

Posted by Hello

A bit of bull

At last, finally got my first tattoo. Very happy with it, except that it
is scabbing, but it should heal soon. Want more!
Today I came accross the funniest site, http://www.tashitagg.com.
The e-mails to various people are a laugh, and with the day I had, I
so needed that. There's nothing like opinionated people, just look at
blogging. It's the perfect vehicle for one to force one's views on the
unsuspecting public, but mostly it's just whatever happens to be
in our heads at the time. This dude has a cool approach, taking the
piss out of people, and it is very well written too. I didn't get time to
really check out the whole site, so I don't know if it's a blog or what,
but I like.