Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Monday, March 21, 2005

Weapons of Mass Seduction

Almost every girl has one, some have more. It could be that dress, killer push-up bra, perfume or heels. It is used for the important interview, the hot date, the bad day or whenever we need a boost. Weapons of Mass Seduction. Mine is a little white strapless dress, tres simple, downright churchy, but effective anyway. Whenever I wear this dress things happen. Doors are opened for me, shopping bags are carried for me, drinks are bought for me, little old ladies stop me in in the street to tell me how fresh and cool I look etc. etc. The thing is, this dress is just the thing to get me feeling good. That's just one more reason to shop: getting more weapons! After all, if a single weapon is effective, surely an arsenal would be even more so?