Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Man Management 101

I have almost solved all my man problems. Not that I have one at the moment, but they still cause problems. In my case, it's usually because I never seem to choose the right one. I used to think that having The Perfect Man was the solution. I now know of course, that this is not possible as no such man exsists. So, on Friday night, I suddenly came up with a better idea. Here it is:

Fashion experts always say that you don't need loads of clothes to dress well, you just need a few items you can mix and match. So, it seems logical that you don't need a perfect man, rather, you need a few men who have one or two perfect traits. In the same way you can mix and match your outfits, you can mix and match your boyfriends. You need one who's hot and good in bed, one that you can party with, one who's clever, and one who's romantic. Date them all simultaneously, and viola: A pefect Man

I still haven't tried this theory out yet, so I can't be sure. Still, it will be fun if nothing else.