Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Are local lekker?

Guys that is. I've been thinking that perhaps SA guys are not that bad really, when I think about the dubious charms of the exotic men I've seen...like the utterly divine, but overly smitten Swiss surfer who wanted me to take him with me (wherever I was going), or the Ukrainian guy who was so smooth her could slide up walls, aside from his suspect Russian mafia buddies of course. Also the charming Israeli I met on new year's who wanted me to call him, me and every other chick he met that night too that is.
Typical annoying male faults notwithstanding, I'm beginning to think that local is the way to go.

Here are a couple more reasons why local are lekker:

- They're funny and entertaining
- They have a cool vocab, and like to learn new things
- They know what women want
- They (sometimes) make us Proudly South African