Rox in the City

Singletons Guide to the Galaxy: A Thrills and Frills Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Beginning of The End?


Well, not really. But doesn't it feel that way sometimes? Whatever. January's on its way out, the year is in full swing, and what do I have to show for it?

Well now. I cut off my hair to take a load of my mind. I am getting inked again shortly: a monkey on my back. With any luck it'll keep the others from joining the party. A new job, doing something better somewhere nicer. Some perspective, very handy that - you never know when you'll need a little clarity these days. A bit of reality to toughen me up, and a bit of shmaltz to make me smile.

Throw in some kitten therapy, and a few tequilas and I'm set to go. Living la vida lipstick.

Yup, all that and a bag of chips. Oh and a mantra to end all mantra's:
The journey is the destination.